Monday, November 23, 2009

I need my lyf back..... (or may b i just dun wan a lyffffff..)

Here I am feeling low again,
It feels I am doomed to experience my life this way.
Though it would be unfair to blame someone else,
Still my heart weeps n takes all those names…

Once I trusted all of them,
And now I’m shattered by getting such cruel rides,
I know I need to forgive coz I loved once,
And I still want them to get a happy life….

It doesn’t matter now if you are beside me or not,
I know at least you will remain in my heart forever,
For you it might be easy to say the two words “ALL OVER”,
For me – my breath stops with those two n leaves me disarray…

Once I was full of life,
Living in my dreamland all the time,
Keeping all the pain in the world aside,
I was the princess of wonderful smile..

My life has lost all d charm,
And I don’t feel like fetching it back even,
I’m left alone in a hutch,
The pain seems like my best friend,
Ready to accompany me with all the reasons…

3 comments:

  1. OMG...now dats a real deep thought, quite disturbing at the same time...I guess you should just make your peace with the fact that you do not get everything in life....just be patient and let god decide wats best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M I left wid ny oda option??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just d way u want to look at it really!

    ReplyDelete