Saturday, November 21, 2009

Still waitin.........

At times, you fail to understand the decisions made by destiny for you,
And wht wud u do if u dun wanna accept ny of dem??
Here I am, sharing sum of the decisions made for my lyf widout my consent....


Sitting alone in dark tonight,
Makes me feel this pining more.
Don’t know when would this dilemma end,
And lead me towards the shore….

If at all I could reverse my life,
Would want to go back to that time,
When I was allowed to feel you this close,
And was able to believe you are mine..

Things in life seems much disturbed,
All the smiles are badly scattered.
Nothing seems bright anymore,
All ways to happiness seems shattered.

Still, I have not given up the hope,
And will surely make you fall in love once again.
I know the feelings in you are not dead yet,
Though, it sometimes causes a lot of pain.

Just wanted to let you know that,
I don’t say “I love you” just for the sake of it..
But, I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart,
And want to get the same passion in your heart lit….

12 comments:

  1. Great way to express your thoughts. I love it its wonderfull.

    I hope that the person you wrote it for can understand it as i did !!!!!

    And if he didn't he'll be a complete IDIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks suraj!!!

    Just hope this mesg shud convey itz warmth to his heart as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. itni shayeri padhkey to ghalib khud sharma jayega...
    i even tried searching on the net ke kaha se teypi maari hai..par kuch mila mahi...hehe...:P
    bahut dard bhara hai....
    sach batau to ro rokar dil garden garden ho gaya...
    kaun hai vo maaaeeeooovaaa jo terey pyar ko thukra raha hai...
    terey dil mai bahut dard hai ladki...ghar aaja merey...sab theek kardunga...
    ilu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummmmmm, luk i told u - u nva trust me..... :(
    abhi bhi tujhe lag raha hai ki kahin se tipayee hai??? baaki diary dekhega toh teri death hee ho jaaegi.....

    Vaise i think of puttin in more now coz a few more months to end for dis.... (n u kno y) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am, sharing sum of the decisions made for my lyf widout my consent....hmmm pretty interesting...nice thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. babes these feelings r wrth if read by the person, jiske kaaran u rote this......

    nehw....really touchy thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nishith @ Thanks :)
    but u have a betta style ny day n dat too damn impressive!!!! J cudn believe ur blogs....


    Neha @ baby at tyms itz nt important to show n prove ur feelins to sum1 n espcially whn he is nt bothrd!!!! (i guess so, wht say??)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...am I d only one who thinks dat d ASSHOLE (u knw who am referring to) is not worth wasting ur talent or tears on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He tuk everythin away dear....
    Dre is no talent,no lyf,no smiles n no dreams left.....
    m just left wid tearzzz....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep guessing guys!!!!!

    D person it is for, knows abt it :)

    ReplyDelete